Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday August 8,2008

Well life is exciting in the big metropolis of Lusk,WY. I spent today sanding an old table that I am preparing to stain. Of course I have to listen to talk radio because it looks ridiculous if I am talking to myself. Which I do every now and then, but I never answer myself. Anyways the big thing today was John Edwards and his extra-marital affair and how he was caught in a lie by of all "news" organizations, the National Enquirer. This guy is a jerk, to say the least. His wife is battling cancer, and he goes out and does this, he deserves all of this publicity and if it ruins his political life oh well, can't get congress to do anything anyways! Later we went to an open house to welcome our newest Doctor to the community. It is important to have good physicians in our town because the nearest hospital here is 55 miles away. I hope she and her family can adjust to the community and settle in here.

OK this is my first blog so I should introduce who I am. I am a music teacher for the school district here. I teach High School Band, Choir, Guitar, Theory, Jazz Band, Show Choir and Middle School Band. My wife of 8 years is a local daycare provider who will have up to 9 kids at once God bless her! My oldest son just turned 6 and will be starting kindergarten this year. My twin daughters are 5 months old and they are the cutest babies ever and you will never win an argument against me. My family is involved in our local church Lusk Alliance church. God is very important in our lives and controls every aspect of it. We strive to be more like him every day.

Well I am going to wrap this up and I notice that the Yankees are losing again10-5 to the Angels. Just seems like they are never going to overcome the Angels. This team has problems with its pitching and keeping players healthy but in my years of life I have learned that sports are a game and not a determining factor in how you should live your life from day to day. Well goodnight and more of my ramblings later.

No comments: