Friday, August 15, 2008

The Day After

Hello All,

All I am going to say is visit www.naet.com and review the content on the website. As you know I decided to try this treatment for allergies in Hot Springs, SD. The dr. there is in his mid 80's and let's just say is in great health and shape. He ran me through a bunch of allergy testing and amazingly enough I am allergic to the same things I was allergic to when I tested with a medical dr. Then I was treated four time for various allergens, cotton, wheat, corn, chicken, pollen, and weeds. No shots or drugs. All I am going to say is that I have been having trouble with asthma this summer and have been using an inhaler every 4-6 hours on a somewhat regular basis. I haven't even felt the need to use the inhaler since yesterday morning. I am breathing a whole lot better and am convinced for now that this is working. I will keep you posted. I need to go back and get treated for many more allergens like grass, trees, dust, chocolate, amino acids, nuts, and other things. You can get 4 treatments a day because you have to wait 2.5 hours in between treatments and you can only get treated one thing at a time with the exception of a few things that can be combined.

Evan's Plunge was a huge disappointment to say the least. It cost my family 30 dollars to basically go swimming in a normal pool that wasn't heated as warm as I thought it would be. My advice is go to a motel with a pool if you want to pay a lot of money for swimming.

You know what my favorite question is becoming to be from people we meet. They look at our two girls and ask, "Are they twins" Some day if I am ever in a bad mood I am going to say, uhmm you think so, what gave it away, the fact you see two babies in the stroller? I am always tempted to say no one is from Iris and the other is from my second wife who I have stored away in central Kansas. I do realize though that they are trying to be friendly and are making conversation.

Telemarketers are driving me nut but I would like to report to you that I have made a telemarketer hang up on me. We keep getting this annoying cal from someone trying to sell us an extended warranty for our vehicle. When I answer the phone it is a recording and this time I decided to press one to talk to a representative. He got on the phone and asked me what year and model my vehicle is and I said 2006 Schwinn Bicycle. He said "Good Bye" and hung up on me. I have defeated a telemarketer. They called again today and I pushed 1 again this time with the intent to say a 1971 Ford Pinto. But the representative never answered the phone so hopefully they will call again but we did sign up for the do not call list. I do have some other things you can say to a telemarketer when yo are not interested in their product. Have them say the whole spiel and ask them to repeat it because you are still not sold. Ask them how they got your number since you don't even own a phone. My favorite one that I have used a few times is to interrupt the telemarketer in the middle of his spiel and say aww excuse me I just pooped my pants I have to go. So go out there and have some fun at these telemarketers expense. It makes you feel better and is a great way to blow off steam.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you allergic to everything? Should Iris be looking into getting you a bubble to live in?