Friday, September 5, 2008

It's been a while

It has been a while since I have blogged luckily we haven't had many things in the news to report about. I would say that the news in America has been slow the last 10 days not much going on. I did read about some hurricane that hit Louisiana and there were a couple of conventions that took place and I even heard that someone from Alaska is the vice presidential candidate for John McCain. I even heard a rumor that it was a women. Hard to believe if you ask me, one I didn't think Alaska even had a government I thought they just lived on their own in eskimo villages and every now and then drilled a hole in the ground for oil to burn for winter heat. I also didn't know they had women in Alaska man was I surprised now I guess it is back to square one for the men in Alaska. Ok all kidding aside what an eventful last couple of days. When I first read that McCain picked this Governor, I thought what is he doing? Who is she? Well I think it is obvious that McCain is capable of making very good intelligent decision by this choice. She has generated a renewed excitement in the Republican Party and has created a lot more interest in this election than before she was nominated. I think this election is going to be a landslide. Barack Obama ( By the way the spell check on here says Barack O'bama is spelled wrong, that's because he doesn't belong)has run out of steam and now they will be forced to try and bring up dirt on Palin and say nasty things that will eventually wear thin with Americans. (The last two sentences is an opinion of the blogger not necessarily the opinion of blogspot.com although he is 100% correct)

In other events Syracuse Football is back and man what excitement it generated in my life. Last Saturday I anxiously awaited for 10:00 a.m. to watch SU play Northwestern on ESPN2. I was excited for a new season and was hoping to see improvement from last year. Opening kickoff SU marches down the field and eventually kicks a field goal but I was so amazed that the offense moved so efficiently nothing I had seen that last three seasons. Then I came crashing down to earth the next 3 hours and watched Northwestern make adjustments to SU and beat them 30-10. Luckily for me SU doesn't have another game on TV with the exception of the National Championship game they will play in January when they run the table and win the next 11 games finishing 11-1. Be right back time to take my medication for all the delusional thoughts I have been having lately. (Don't take Grape Seed Extract) Ok I am back, let's see what I wrote here, SU , 11-1 huh...? man was I drunk or something. I would be surprised if they win 3 games this year and I am totally serious. I feel for Greg Robinson the coach, but he should probably become an AMWAY salesman because he can sell a blind man contact lenses. He has fooled the Syracuse fans into thinking that SU actually has a football team. In all reality he is the head of the drama department and has staged practices that were filmed to make it appear that SU has a football team. His favorite type of plays are obviously tragedies and occasionally a comedy. Back to AMWAY, Greg I'll buy a case of shampoo and some soap just give me a call.

Don't get me started on the Yankees.

NFL starts and Buffalo plays the lowly Seattle
Seahawks, who suck so bad that even the Hoover Vacuum cleaner company is scared of them. But the Bills will probably find a way to lose thus leaving me with no ammunition when a few of my friends attack me about this game.

Well thanks for stopping by and I will be better at keeping this updated more
often than I have been.

3 comments:

BeefHarbor said...

I find it humorous that you say that Obama will have to "Dig up dirt on her" when in her acceptance speech she did nothing but insult Barack.

Anonymous said...

perhaps it might be because the Left, liberal media decided to attack her family and didn't mind their own damn business concerning her 17 year old daughter.

BeefHarbor said...

Whether it was their business or not, it got out. And even if they shouldn't, the American people will form opinions on people for things like that. Another thing to keep in mind is that Sarah Palin Vetoed a bill that would get safe sex classes taught in schools. As for "attack" how about the attacks on Barack's experience? Mainly focusing on the idea of him being a community organizer, and then laughing at him for it. That's like a slap in the face to every person trying to make a difference in their community. But worst of all -- and this deserves to be noted -- they insulted the very idea that ordinary people have a role to play in our political process. Both Rudy Giuliani and Sarah Palin specifically mocked Barack's experience as a community organizer on the South Side of Chicago more than two decades ago, where he worked with people who had lost jobs and been left behind when the local steel plants closed.